Blockchain Connect to Host Conference in San Jose Convention Center
Blockchain Connect (Silicon Valley) is hosting its second conference in the United States on June 26th and June 27th at the San Jose Convention Center in California.
The conference aims to unite the cryptocurrency communities of the East and West with topics such as:
- Landscape of Korea Blockchain Industry
- Anti-Money Laundering: Why It’s Bad for A Crypto Future
- Blockchain Challenges from Traditional Business Perspectives
- How Token Economy Changed Angel Investment
- NKN: The Non-fictional New Kind of Network
- Off-chain Scaling Platform: The Inflection Point for Blockchain Mass Adoption
Many of the world’s biggest blockchain-focused projects in 2017 and 2018 built massive communities in China, Korea, and Southeast Asia. Companies such as Bitmain, Binance, Houbi, OKEx, and investment institutions such as INBlockchain (investor of EOS) and PreAngel (investor of NEO) have played an instrumental role in the growth of the cryptocurrency world.
- Vinny Lingham (Co-Founder & CEO of Civic)
- Patrick Dai (Founder of Qtum)
- Larry Sanger (Co-Founder of Wikipedia)
- Andy Tang (CEO of Draper University)
- Eric Meltzer (Managing Partner of INBlockchain)
- Asheesh Birla (SVP of Product at Ripple)
- Jun Li (Founder of Ontology)
- And many more.
To learn more, check out the event page. You’ll also receive 40% off tickets with that link or using the code CoinCentral40 because we love ya.
Quadratic voting. A democratic system well suited to cryptocurrency that aims to divorce the accumulation of power...
Bitcoin needs privacy, plain and simple. Fortunately, developers are waging this war on several levels. Let’s take...
This week in crypto: Craig Wright sues everyone, Forbes rolls out the blockchain three comma club, and...
Quadratic voting. A democratic system well suited to cryptocurrency that aims to divorce the accumulation of power with wealth. Is it effective though?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Alex is the Editor-in-Chief of CoinCentral. Alex also advises blockchain startups, enterprise organizations, and ICOs on content strategy, marketing, and business development. He also regrets not buying more Bitcoin back in 2012, just like you.