Ethereal Summit: Impact-Focused Blockchain Projects, Art, Music, and More
The Ethereal Summit aims to be more of an experience than just a conference, and has been incredibly supportive of novel and innovative ideas within an already rapidly developing new blockchain ecosystem.
Speakers and attendees will explore blockchain through the lens everything: music, art, impact-focused blockchain projects, workshops led by founders of prominent blockchain companies, and even a meditation session held by Deepak Chopra.
One of the co-creators of Ethereal, Jesse Grushack noted, “After attending many blockchain conferences this year, I am very excited about the work we’re doing with Ethereal. We strive to make this not another conference but a collaborative experience where we can share ideas on the future, listen to music, and build a community of people not just focused on the tech but on the impact blockchain technology will have on the world.”
The list of speakers packs some punches such as:
- Joe Lubin, ConsenSys and Co-founder of Ethereum
- Sheila Warren, Head of Blockchain at WEF
- Aya Miyaguchi, Ethereum Foundation
- Amber Baldet, former Head of Blockchain at JP Morgan
- Eva Kaili, EU Parliament
- Yorke Rhodes, co-founder of Blockchain at Microsoft
- Vanessa Grellet, ConsenSys/ Blockchain for Social Impact
- Rahilla Zafar, ConsenSys
- Vansa Chatikavanij, Omisego
- Kavita Gupta, ConsenSys Ventures
- Sid Coelho-Prabhu, Coinbase
- Leonardo Gammar, Agora
- Houman Haddad, World Food Programme
- Ryan Selkis, Founder & CEO, Messari
- Beatriz Ramos, Founder, DADA.nyc
- Tricia Martinez, Founder. Wala
The two-day event will be on May 11th to May 12th in the Knockdown Center.
As a team that has become enthralled with the advances of blockchain technology and how it will impact various industries such as the art world, we’re very excited to team up with Ethereal and cover the event!
CoinCentral's owners, writers, and/or guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the above projects and businesses. None of the content on CoinCentral is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner.