Fluidity Summit 2018: Blockchain and the Future of Finance
Fluidity Summit is a one day conference in Brooklyn, New York on May 10th. The event will be in the historic and iconic Weylin building, which was formerly the Williamsburg Savings Bank known as the “bank of the people”. The conference will focus on blockchain solutions for the financial world.
The speakers include:
- Mike Novogratz, Founder of Galaxy and former Fortress CIO
- Joe Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum and CEO of ConsenSys
- Nouriel Roubini, Roubini Macro Associates LLC
- Laura Shin, journalist and host of Unchained
- Bill Tai, Veteran VC and Head of Strategy at Bitfury
- Michael Oved, AirSwap
- Stefan George, Gnosis
- Alex Wearn, IDEX
- Thomas France, Ledger
- Don Mosites, AirSwap
- Amir Bandeali, 0x
- David Knott, OmiseGo
The keynote of the evening is a debate between crypto advocate Joe Lubin, the Co-founder of Ethereum and Founder of ConsenSys, and crypto critic Nouriel Roubini, a renowned economist who “predicted” the 2008 market crash.
For more information, check out the Fluidity Summit site.
Never Miss Another Opportunity! Get hand selected news & info from our Crypto Experts so you can make educated, informed decisions that directly affect your crypto profits. Subscribe to CoinCentral free newsletter now.