BotChain and Digital Currency Group to Host Blockchain/AI Conference in NYC
The conference aims to unite leading players in the artificial intelligence and blockchain communities with topics including:
- Opportunities at the intersection of AI and Blockchain
- Valuing AI Related Cryptocurrencies
- What Doesn’t Work: Misleading Use Cases of AI and Blockchain
- Emerging Use Cases In AI and Blockchain
- Investing in AI and Blockchain
- The Future of AI and Blockchain
Brains and Chains plans to showcase current and forthcoming projects displaying the possibilities of the convergence of these two powerhouse technologies that are developing at lightning speed.
Through a series of enlightening talks, panel sessions, and exhibitions, attendees can expect to take away plenty of innovative ideas and practical, actionable advice. Event partners include Breyer Capital and Glasswing Ventures.
- Meltem Demirors (Founder of Athena Capital)
- Matt Turck (General Partner at Firstmark Capital)
- Navroop Sahdev (Blockchain Expert and Economist)
- David Wachsman (CEO at Wachsman)
- David Namdar (Founder at Galaxy Digital)
- And many more
To learn more about the conference, check out the event page. Maybe we’ll see you there!
The ICO has become almost inseparable from the idea of a blockchain startup. It’s now the go-to...
In this guide we’re going to help you get started on how to mine ZCash. With an...
In this guide we’re going to help you get started on how to mine ZCash. With an extra layer of anonymity, ZCash mining remains popular and profitable.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Christina is a B2B writer and MBA, specializing in fintech, cybersecurity, blockchain, and other geeky areas. When she’s not at her computer, you’ll find her surfing, traveling, or relaxing with a glass of wine.