BotChain and Digital Currency Group to Host Blockchain/AI Conference in NYC
The conference aims to unite leading players in the artificial intelligence and blockchain communities with topics including:
- Opportunities at the intersection of AI and Blockchain
- Valuing AI Related Cryptocurrencies
- What Doesn’t Work: Misleading Use Cases of AI and Blockchain
- Emerging Use Cases In AI and Blockchain
- Investing in AI and Blockchain
- The Future of AI and Blockchain
Brains and Chains plans to showcase current and forthcoming projects displaying the possibilities of the convergence of these two powerhouse technologies that are developing at lightning speed.
Through a series of enlightening talks, panel sessions, and exhibitions, attendees can expect to take away plenty of innovative ideas and practical, actionable advice. Event partners include Breyer Capital and Glasswing Ventures.
- Meltem Demirors (Founder of Athena Capital)
- Matt Turck (General Partner at Firstmark Capital)
- Navroop Sahdev (Blockchain Expert and Economist)
- David Wachsman (CEO at Wachsman)
- David Namdar (Founder at Galaxy Digital)
- And many more
To learn more about the conference, check out the event page. Maybe we’ll see you there!
In our Indacoin review, we look at the exchange’s mission, its fee structures as well as features...
There are a lot of reasons to be excited for the advantages of blockchain and what it...
Hackers are now using software developed by the US National Security Agency (NSA) to illicitly mine cryptocurrencies....
In our Indacoin review, we look at the exchange’s mission, its fee structures as well as features like Indacoin wallet. Most importantly, we explain some of the limitations and potential obstacles to user adoption.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Christina is a B2B writer and MBA, specializing in fintech, cybersecurity, blockchain, and other geeky areas. When she’s not at her computer, you’ll find her surfing, traveling, or relaxing with a glass of wine.